Letter to the Editor, Complaining about the Inconvenience of a Second Class Railway Journey

{tocify} $title={Table of Contents}

Examination Hall,

A. B. C. (City),

March 19, 2018

The Editor,

"The News",

Lahore.

Subject:  Inconvenience of a Second Class Railway Journey

Dear Sir,

I want to draw the attention of the concerned authorities to such an important issue of The Railways Department of Pakistan. It will be right to say that this department earns most of its livelihood through second-class passengers but they are not provided with the facilities they want.

Last Saturday, I had to travel from Lahore to Peshawar for some reason and I decided to go by a train. Therefore, I reached the platform before twenty minutes of the arrival of the train. But the rush of the people was uncountable. And the rush was increasing rapidly after every minute. When the train arrived, people did not care about anyone else and rushed into the train immediately. I went door to door to get into the train but all my efforts bore no fruit. I, therefore, jumped in through a window and asked someone to throw my luggage inside the train. The scene of the interior was awful. There was not enough room for passengers to sit. Luggage, beddings and many other articles could be seen everywhere. Fans were not working properly and I perspired from head to foot.

I, therefore, request you to publish this real and unhappy experience of my railway journey so that the government may fix the problems of The Railway Department.


Yours faithfully,
Asad Imran

Post a Comment

It's time to pen down your opinions!

Previous Post Next Post