Asad Imran Shah - Your Content Writer & SEO Strategist

{tocify} $title={Table of Contents}

Services Offered by Asad Imran - Your Freelance Writer & SEO Strategist in Mianwali

Hailing from Mianwali city (originally from Pakki Shah Mardan), I have been writing since 2018, authoring two immature poetic anthologies, a report on Geographic features of Mianwali and Pakki Shah Mardan and a collection of Saraiki Proverbs. But since you came here to check my credentials in the field of SEO, here is a list of the services I offer w.r.t SEO

  • Niche & Keyword Research: Finding low competition niches in both commercial and informational blogging with low KD keywords.
  • Initial Site Setup: Includes basic site settings and installation of necessary plug-ins after a fresh installation of WordPress + GSC & GA.
  • Homepage Design: Utilizing GenerateBlocks to create stunning static homepages that load faster.
  • WP Speed Optimization: Includes optimization and management of weighty CSS and taxing JavaScript through plug-ins to make sure your core pages load faster.
  • Content Writing: Providing well-researched information that is valuable to users through blog posts, guest posts, and social media macros: framed in a structure that doesn't break SEO.
  • On-Page SEO: Enlists linking your existing content with relevant blog posts which are recently published on your blog. Optimizing blog post titles to increase CTR and fixing the structure of your blog posts.
  • Local SEO: Readying your business to be discoverable in Google Search when people search for services your business offers in a specific area. Your local business listings will be made available using GMB (Google My Business).

Experience

I have been running my personal blog for the aspirants of (MA) English Literature by the name "The Assimilators" since 2020. I self-learned basic concepts of SEO as I developed my blog, such as On-Page SEO, and wrote essays that solved problems of the aspirants by explaining a complex literary topic in the easiest way possible.

Speaking of writing, I practiced creative writing since 2018 and by now, the word count for my creative and content-based writing extends beyond 3,00,000 words. This includes the bulk of my blog, my short stories, poems, reports, posts I wrote for Facebook, and an unpublished draft of my unreleased novel.

My above-mentioned endeavor was creative by its nature but in recent months, I have also gotten the taste of professional work experience of serving as a freelance writer in a remote SEO agency known as Niche Affect. I have created social media macros, microblogs, guest posts, and even full-blown blog posts for a reputable streaming service and OTT platform in the US catering to hunters, anglers, campers, and other outdoor enthusiasts.

I have penned blog posts in the following niches:

  1. Hunting
  2. Fishing
  3. Camping
  4. Car Repairs and Maintenance
  5. Home Furniture
  6. Home Improvement
  7. English Literature

Portfolio

  • Get a Taste of My Personal Write-Ups on My Medium Profile
  • Or Read Sample Blog Posts Published on My Blog
  • Samples of my work with previous clients will be provided upon request.
  • Or read my very own Short Story on Wattpad (Please don't). 

Reviews of Previous Clients

Hassan Tariq Malik - Worked as a Content Writer: I found Asad to be a very honest with a ready-to-do-the-work attitude kind of guy. His expertise in blogging helped enhance my ability to deliver well-researched articles at a steady pace.

I recommend Asad for his ability to adapt to any niche. A resource like this goes a long way in establishing an agency's repute in quality content production.

Get Connected

{getButton} $text={Facebook} $icon={link} {getButton} $text={Linkedin} $icon={link} {getButton} $text={Fiverr} $icon={link} {getButton} $text={Send Mail} $icon={link} {getButton} $text={WhatsApp} $icon={link}

Post a Comment

It's time to pen down your opinions!

Previous Post Next Post