Application for Appointment as an English Teacher

{tocify} $title={Table of Contents}
Examination Hall, 
A. B. C. (City), 
February 12, 2018

The Director of Education, 
Sargodha Division, 
Sargodha. 
Subject: Appointment as a teacher

Sir,

     With the reference to the advertisement, published in “Nawai Waqt” on January 14, 2018 for the posts of Teachers at Sargodha. I offer myself as a candidate for one of them. My qualifications and bio data are listed below:  

1. Name:                      Asad Imran 
2. Father’s name:         Zafar Abbas 
3. Date of Birth:            September 13, 1999 
4. Domicile city:            Mianwali 
5. Nationality:               Pakistani

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:

 Name Passing year Marks Obtained Grade - Division
 Matriculation 2013 888 A+ - 1st
 Intermediate 2015 800 A – 1st
 B.A 2017 423 C - 2nd

Experience: Worked as a teacher in a Private School for one year. 

Necessary certificates have been attached to the application. In case of my appointment, I assure you that I will leave no stone unturned to serve the nation builders honestly and effectively. I hope that you will accept my application. 

Yours faithfully, 
Asad Imran 

Post a Comment

It's time to pen down your opinions!

Previous Post Next Post